Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ian's first birthday party!

I know his birthday isn't until 11/13, but we had his party today to celebrate with family.  I went back and forth about having a big first birthday party with all of our friends and family but our condo isn't big enough for all those people, and I didn't want to pay to have it at an outside place, so we decided just to limit it to family.  We are lucky that most of our family lives in the Atlanta area now and those that don't were able to come up!

He LOVED his cake (Who wouldn't?!) and he got some awesome clothes and books and toys from his grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins.

Here's some pictures that my mom took -- aren't they great?!  But of course, the subject was pretty darn cute.


Opening his present from us ... Mega Bloks! :)




Digging in to his cake -- no problems there!




My handsome boy!  Oh, I love him!





Enjoying his new books from Uncle Luke, Aunt Kayla, Olivia, Noah, Kate, and Micah





A candle on a tiny sliver of cake (I know, I know, this overcautious mom ruined all the fun of having a huge piece of cake to ram into your mouth!)





Enjoying his family!

No comments:

Post a Comment